On 1st April 2015, Scottish Bakers rebranded its training arm to National Food and Drink Training (NFDT). This is a direct result of strengthening its training provision to include lean manufacturing techniques and the delivery of the new Food Manufacturing Excellence (FME) qualifications.
- Government funded apprentice framework
- Minimum 1 year on training
- Age range 16 onwards
- Favourable eligibility criteria
- Awarding bodies SQA / City & Guilds
- Bespoke training packages for both employer and employee
- Food Sales & Service Support Skills SVQ Level 2
- Craft Baking Skills SVQ Level 2
- Food Manufacturing Excellence (FME) SVQ Level 2
- Food Manufacturing Excellence (FME) SVQ Level 3
- Food & Drink Operations SVQ Level 3
- IPQ Level 2 Proficiency in Bakery Industry Skills
- IPQ Level 3 Proficiency in Bakery Industry Skills
NFDT regularly features in the Scottish Baker monthly newsletter - to read and download CLICK HERE.